View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011   #10
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28847 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Survivor pool advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by XI CMURDER IX View Post
I ended up going with the Broncos, which was looking very stupid up until the last 3 minutes of the game! I was going to go Cowboys, but already picked them. I almost also picked Oakland, but it was locked before I could change it. Good thing! Looks like luck played a good part this week for me!
Good deal, man! I know I mentioned going with Oakland earlier in this thread but some of the advice I mentioned would have changed around 11:00 AM today. The Dallas game would have been an easier pick since Bradford was ruled out after I posted, and I would have listed Oakland behind Pittsburgh since they didn't have their starting QB listed at the noon deadline. I sure wasn't expecting that performance from Oakland this week though.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote