View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011   #24
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6688 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bring it on TN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
I for one was out all day with my kids - I simply can't donate every Sunday anymore. That said, thank fkn god I didn't watch this. I tried on PVR, watched 10 mins and chucked it.

Congrats, you kicked out asses and earned every last kudo. Major step in the right direction for your team, and a sign that "we are who we thought we were" for us. Transitional team, stop-gap QB and a RB that thought holding out all training camp would somehow not come back to bite him in the ass. Lots of holes on defense, etc.

I'm still trying to figure out how the hell we whipped the Ravens, even if they were flat. The last two games the Titans have looked AWFUL.
Toronto, man...

You're seriously too respectful to talk trash to. You and sharpshooter and childress. Please send over some delusional Titans fans.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote