View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011   #165
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 18298 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

This HAS to be the WORST fantasy football season ever! I'm in the Yahoo league where we have offense (w/ kickers and defense) as well as defensive players and my team just flat out stinks!

Peyton Manning out in the beginning, Mendenhall doing nothing and than going off when he was on the bench, Chris Johnson doing nothing, so on and so forth.

I made a mistake in trading Stafford away and getting Kolb who has done nothing himself. My QBs are now Palmer (who sucked) and Painter.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote