View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011   #3
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Survivor pool advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by XI CMURDER IX View Post
I'm going into week 7 into a survivor pool with 230 other people and I am one of the eight still alive. This week poses a problem though. I don't want to use a team like the Packers or Saints just yet, but there is a lot of even games. I'm thinking about going with Denver over Miami, just looking for some suggestions.
I do like Denver in that game to win but I wouldn't pick them if you have other options. Considering you don't want to pick Green Bay or New Orleans, there are four other games I like way more than Denver.

Dallas is at home playing St Louis. It seems like a safe bet since they're at home against a team that has yet to win a game, however the fact that 45% of people are picking them is reminding me of the Giants game a couple weeks ago. I'm personally staying away from this game.

Game two is Oakland over KC. Oakland is at home with one of the top rushing attacks in the game. I simply like Oakland at home better than I do Denver on the road.

The game I'm going with this week is Baltimore over Jacksonville. I usually tend to stay away from Monday night games because teams don't like to get embarrassed on the national stage and the game will be @Jac, but Jacksonville's offense hasn't been good this year and they're going against a pretty good defense. Baltimore should be able to win this game easily by double digits.

The fourth game I like a lot less than those three but would still go with it over Denver, and that would be Pittsburgh on the road over Arizona. Arizona is 1-4 and have lost already to teams like Seattle & Minnesota. Pittsburgh should be able to handle them easily.

Of course I don't know if you've picked these teams yet or not, so knowing who you've picked so far would help.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote