View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011   #397
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I'm very confident that Jackson's technique was to be in man. Everyone else was in man coverage with 5 targets running in the second and third levels. Every target had a defender on him with a cover2 shell over the top. If KJ was playing zone, he wouldn't have had a full hip turn and sprinting with his man so early in the play. I think he was expecting help that wasn't there though.

I broke it down here.
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...8&postcount=53
I read those posts earlier, as I said.

To me, when I look at Wade's playbook against this offensive formation, the way the defense lined up, it matches with cover 4 (which is slightly different from cover 8).

Cover 4

Cover 8
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote