View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011   #393
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I just don't understand where you're going with this. Because Cards fans are down on Patrick Peterson, Kareem Jackson is judged too harshly? That makes zero sense. There's no correlation between the two, other than both are NFL CBs. What Patrick Peterson does or doesn't do has no bearing on Kareem Jackson's suckitude.
I have already answer this point in another post.
It shows a couple of different things:

A rookie CB who was asked by his DC to do as much as a veteran CB (one-on-one) do struggle and give up big plays, even a guy who was touted as the second-coming of Deion Sanders does struggle.

Unrealistic expectations by some fans make it easy to blame a player for some bad plays he didn't dcommit (on top of the ones he did commit.)

I'm sorry if you didn't see the correlation; some other posters did, that's all I can tell you.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote