View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011   #389
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Don't strawman me pards. I never compared McCourty to anyone. I just gave an example of how there are no set equations or finite workouts that can absolutely project any one player to be this good or that good. I must say that it's hard to read some of your ongoing man-love for Jackson after a while though. It almost feels like I need to take a shower after clicking on your analysis. I'm happy for Jackson though. It must feel good to have such a dedicated fan.
Obviously, your examples were to the extreme, I did get that!
I do know you don't mean to compare them that way.

What's so wrong about my latest analysis though?
Kubiak did clarify the 51yd catch by Smith wasn't on KJ.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote