View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011   #383
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
some guys rated Leaf over Manning. It happens. Scouting is more of an art than a science.
I hate to break this news to you Vinny, but your Peyton of the CBs continued to struggle for the Pats.

He gave up his 5th TD of the year.
It should have been six, but he comiitted PI to prevent it (about 22-yd, but it could have been any distance.)
The receiver was so open he needed to waive to Romo for the ball.
An on-time ball, and Mccourty wouldn't even have a chance to commit PI.

He gave up all 6 passes thrown to his receiver and I was surprised the Cowboys didn't target him more in the second half after he gave up 4 passes and that PI in the first.

That was about 90 yards on those pass plays, and without the help of the safeties and LBs (who made the tackles), it would have been more.

The Texans made the right choice is what I see; or at least, it's too early to tell which guy will have a better career.

It will depend on who can improve more, but at the moment, I'm taking KJ over McCourty.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote