View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 115090 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bring it on TN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
One week away from the Texans coming into your run down singlewide trailer of a stadium, and laying a smackdown on the cheerleading squad you call a football team.

Tell Finnegan his pimp will be there to bitchslap him if he gets out of line!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
I don't even know where that came from, guys. I just started typing... the weirdest thing

RIP brother BA, here's to you this week!
Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
not even the same anymore...cant muster up even the slightest bit o smak without him..sigh
I think Kian's passing let me know; to appreciate your supposed enemy in a particular "game" but never pass judgement on the person themself! Kian (aka Blazing Arrow) and I got into it pretty hardcore fights regarding "game day"). There's no doubt about that. He and I fought hard........... 90 to 95% of that was in good fun. There was a small sliver where we really didn't like eatch other and got things ugly, BUT we brought back around to keep the fun of football and rivalry!!

@ You Kian, Blazing Sparrow, aka Flaming Sparrow..... We're gonna kick your ass this Sunday!!