View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We had a Dr@bKay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
What about the crabs?? Did you eat plenty of crab??? That shite rules in Baltimore!! I know this because I had a few jobs in VA which required me landing in BWI (Dulles and Reagan were too spendy) and don't think for a minute that I didn't take advantage of steamed clams whilst in Balty!!!!

Houston Texas is the best ever!!! That said, they're also other cities that RULE with food..... Balty, Wash DC are included!

While I digress Darlin', glad you had a good time. Have a good a time in your home state of Tinnbredasee and cheer our Texans on to a big win against the "Tinnbreds"!!!

We'll see you (and damn lookin' forward to it) October 30th!!! Halloween. Maybe the Texans show up as "the Boogie Man"!!!
What about the crabs?? Did you eat plenty of crab??? That shite rules in Baltimore!! I know this because I had a few jobs in VA which required me landing in BWI (Dulles and Reagan were too spendy) and don't think for a minute that I didn't take advantage of steamed clams whilst in Balty!!!!

Houston Texas is the best ever!!! That said, they're also other cities that RULE with food..... Balty, Wash DC are included!

While I digress Darlin', glad you had a good time. Have a good a time in your home state of Tinnbredasee and cheer our Texans on to a big win against the "Tinnbreds"!!!

We'll see you (and damn lookin' forward to it) October 30th!!! Halloween. Maybe the Texans show up as "the Boogie Man"!!![/