View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011   #12
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bring it on TN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow
Well this turned out to be a much bigger game than I thought a few weeks ago. Always love playing the Texans as I feel Tenn fans are still getting into it. We don't have your hate and hopefully never will. I imagine it has to be hard to see the team you grew up following move and thrive in a city that actually supports them. Hopefully you guys will sustain this enthusiasm for a little longer this time, or you may not get another chance.

I think one thing we know going into this week is that a QB Matt will not be playing late in the 4th. I have my biases and I'm a betting man, so I would wage a small, insignificant sum of money that your boy Schaub will be knocked out early in the 3rd while playing his biannual role of Titans' punching bag. He's already sore and is needing rest from practice, so you know he'll be ripe for this new Titans' defensive regime. But even if the lesser Matthew does last the entire game, I can't wait to see his usual classic impression of an accordion.

Look, we know what's going to happen: the Texans blow a chance to set themselves up nicely in the division race by making some hilarious mistake late in a close game and, in the long run, miss out on yet another playoff trip. Everyone at TT will cry that the Titans won because they're dirty, that Finnegan is a wuss and is still owned by AJ, that Munchak is no longer a Houston hero (nor Matthews for that matter)... all the while screaming for Kubiak's head and Wade Phillips' promotion (which would be fine by us in Tenn as we've been waiting for another miracle for a while now). The funny thing, though, is that the Mighty Titans will be sitting pretty in the division at 4-2 with a 1.5 game lead. Ahhhhhhhh.

So, you guys and gals may as well not watch...
I don't even know where that came from, guys. I just started typing... the weirdest thing

RIP brother BA, here's to you this week!

Last edited by Bulluck53; 10-18-2011 at 01:37 AM.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote