View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011   #147
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Info on Blount's injury:

Quote:
LeGarrette Blount is optimistically listed as doubtful to play in week six because of his knee injury. And the exact nature of that knee injury will probably keep him sidelined through the Buccaneers' bye in week eight. Sources of out Tampa reported on Thursday that Blount has a torn MCL. Such injuries usually keep players out of action for two-to-six weeks. The initial reaction has been that the team will hold Blount out through the bye and that he won't play again until week nine versus the New Orleans Saints.
http://www.fftoolbox.com/football/nf...m?news_id=3471

Looks like he's a 'wait-and-see' guy. I'll put in a request for Tolbert first, then Blount. I don't need the bench spots for anything else anyways.