View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011   #146
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Blount is a starter. But if Matthews gets hurt Tolbert would be a nice play if healthy.

They are both bleh IMO.
Well, Meachem isn't going to do anything for me now that Colston is back, so I'm just looking to pad my bench. The #2 team has Ryan Matthews as his #1 back, so I'm thinking it would be a good strategic move to grab Tolbert to sabotage his team if Matthews goes down. Either way, these guys won't be starting for me unless one of my 3 RBs misses a game.