View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011   #144
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

So I'm about to be 5-1 in my big money league, but this week a few interesting drops were made. Someone dropped Lagarette Blount, I'm guessing due to injury, and another guy dropped Mike Tolbert. My team is pretty solid at RB with Fred Jackson, Ray Rice, Michael Turner and Marshawn Lynch as the fill-in, but I'm always looking to get better and prevent other teams from getting better. I'm going to try to grab one of them and drop Robert Meechem who I no longer need now that Colston is back to 100%. But who's the better pickup, Blount or Tolbert?