View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011   #373
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 30712 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Calling Jackson a nick corner isn't harsh pards....it's just being a critical thinker - and speaking the truth as I see it. No long speed, no elite quickness, and a player that opens his hips too early time after time....heck, nickbacker is a complement.
You are kinder then I am. I think both these guys are trash and if it wasn't for the Texans neither of these guys have a career in the NFL.

The sad thing is since 2007 we have drafted 11 CB/S and Jason Allen and Kareem Jackson are the best we got. So basically 28% of our draft over the last 5 years has been one big waste of time.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote