View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011   #372
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
76 texan, I guess route recognition goes out the window and letting the man step in front of you also. Jackson is always in the trail technique.
I agree with this. 76, even if you're right & that was cover 4 the diagram shows Kj over the top, where Joseph is supposed to jam & trail.

I'm ok with saying Manning screwed the pooch, maybe he thought the LB was supposed to widen out to cover the under on the TEs route, figured he'd be ok since Kj got the deep half. Then he noticed Kj was standing next to him & tried to recover.

But Kj was beat whether that was man or cover4. There's no way Smith should have been allowed behind him.

Over all, I think Kareem had a good game. 3 mistakes, 4 at the most. Two of them really hurt us.

If our offense put up 25 points, chewed up some clock, it wouldn't have hurt so bad.