View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011   #370
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=58252

This is afer the Vikings game:

Patrick Peterson is soft

After watching 2 TD's in the 1st quarter by AP I noticed that PP21 wanted no part of AP on the sideline and then he got run over inside the 5 yard line. I thought that PP21 was this freak with size, speed, and strength? Maybe it shows that he was just surrounded by some great players at LSU and it made him a better player. With the pass rush LSU had QB's would make terrible throws and PP was there to capitalize.

I agree as of right now, he's no good. Bottom line is AJ (Jefferson) is outplaying him. Perhaps that means good things, that AJ is and will be quite good, but as of now, 21 (Peterson) is a bad player

He's not soft! he's a rookie.

oh how hypocritical. when Peterson was not starting in the preseason the whole forum was in an uproar as to why isnt coach starting him! what an *****! omg why is he 3rd string?!

now Peterson is starting when it really matters and the same people are crying , omg peterson is a rookie! he isnt ready! why is he starting?! he is soft!

Well, I think Peterson is kind of lost out there because he is so pooly coached...

Getting bulldozed into the endzone is definitely embarrassing.

Looking back. I would much rather have Kerrigan or Aldon Smith on this team. Peterson is struggling bad which no one my self included ever would have thought.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote