View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011   #364
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kareem Jackson's plight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
You are writing your own narrative instead of seeing what actually happened. Boldin is their best receiver and it makes no sense to double him?

Seriously, why do you try to explain away anything bad Kareem does? Its hard to take your analysis serious. All you do is post stuff to highlight other corners mistakes and stuff to make kareem's screw ups someone elses fault.

BTW, I've already know that you disagree with Dan Dierdoff.

I still want to note that he saw it the same way I do.
I'm not the only one who "dreams up" this scenario.
(Just so others know about it.)

Sure, Dierdoff played on the O-line, but at least he made the Pro-Bowl 7 times and was on the All-Decade team and he has been covering football since 1984.
He may not be right all the time (or even most of the time, or whatever), but at least he can offer a decent take - even when he's wrong.

When you use the term "seriously", you discount the fact that you may be wrong and the other person may be right.

I, on the other hand, always stand corrected.
I never claimed what I observed and what I analyzed are the absolute truth.
I always said that it's only my thinking and that I can be wrong.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote