View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011   #288
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90121 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: im done with schaub

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Just a random thought, thinking "out loud":

If it gets to a point where we're REALLY dismayed with Schaub (he did NOT have a bad game today at all, to think that Schaub is the problem right now is just so unbelievably absurd) and the guy who brought him here is gone....

What if the Rams really, REALLY suck all the way through and end up with #1 overall? They'd be dumb to not take Luck, even if they have Bradford. Kinda like SD a few years back. What if we tried to trade Schaub, get a pick or two for him, then flip those picks and add whatever else needed for Bradford?

Would a guy like Bradford be better in Houston? He obviously showed flashes of brilliance in STL last year but this year their team has been even more decimated by injury than we are.

Just random babble, with not much thought. What do you think?
Luck is THE perfect Quarterback for Kubiak's system. He's much more mobile than Schaub and would excel in the boot game. He's excellent off play action and is ridiculously accurate with a cannon arm. He's also a passionate leader and is not a coward like Schaub (he has skills, but the guy is a *****...sorry).

I've been dreaming about drafting Luck for over a year now, but I know it won't happen. I would trade all our picks next year for him though without hesitation. Best prospect since Manning and it's not close.

- The Immortal Bo