View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011   #137
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 56852 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I have a feeling Torain is going to go off this week against Philly but I'm sure it's not worth benching Fred Jackson, Michael Turner or Matt Forte for?

Also who should I go with at QB:

Matt Ryan vs. Carolina

Joe Flacco vs. Houston

Alex Smith @ Detroit ?
Jackson and Forte are must starts. You could make the case for both Turner or Torain. If you have a good feeling about Torain then go with it.

I would stay away from Ryan. What has he done to make you think he will do well this week? Alex Smith is on the road against a good defense. Joe Flacco makes the most sense. He is at home. Texans lost Williams. They have a good running game to keep our D honest. I think the play is Joe Flacco.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote