View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011   #1
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 59111 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans rap song (bad ass IMO)

Heard this on the afternoon show on 610 (this is a song from the other day by Dre Ladon and is awesome IMO and you guys know I'm usually all about Metal with some other genres like Rap here and there but this song is great IMO).

There is another song by another rapper that was produced by Paul Wall that was good to but no audio link yet.

Anyway, check this one out... (beat is bumpin man)

http://houston.cbslocal.com/?podcast...id=CBS.HOUSTON

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote