View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011   #133
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
I would grab Painter. I did in one league that I am light at QB. He has scored 17 and 19 points. He seems to know the system and has 614 yards with 4TD's 0 INT's.

I also like Tebow. I know he is on a bye, but if he runs in a TD each week he might have some upside to him ala Cam Newton. Matt Ryan has been a total bust this year. I would consider dropping him. Its not like he is missing any weapons. They added Jones and he has just been awful.

Basically I would drop Ryan before I dropped Dalton. Dalton and AJ green seem to have a love connection going on.
I'm still holding on to Reggie Bush for some reason, so I could drop him for Painter. Cincy seems to have a good defense, so I would probably want to start Dalton this week anyways. But Dalton's bye is week 7, and Painter plays @NO that week and Ryan is @Det.

I dunno, I hate having guys like this where neither is really a good option. I may just have to stash Painter anyways. Tebow is off the wire btw.