View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011   #132
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
My QBs have been terrible in this league and it cost me my first game this week. So, I'm stuck with some mediocre QBs to pick from:

Andy Dalton against Indy
Matt Ryan against Carolina

Or on the wire I can get:
Curtis Painter @ Cincy

Any thoughts? I'm leaning towards Dalton this week. Ryan has been killing me.
I would grab Painter. I did in one league that I am light at QB. He has scored 17 and 19 points. He seems to know the system and has 614 yards with 4TD's 0 INT's.

I also like Tebow. I know he is on a bye, but if he runs in a TD each week he might have some upside to him ala Cam Newton. Matt Ryan has been a total bust this year. I would consider dropping him. Its not like he is missing any weapons. They added Jones and he has just been awful.

Basically I would drop Ryan before I dropped Dalton. Dalton and AJ green seem to have a love connection going on.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote