View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011   #130
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 58383 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Not a bad deal with the TE's, but I would go with VD on this one. More likely to get points given the matchup for the Texans. Either one should be fine though, just a matter of betting on who will get the ball more.

I hear Blount is doubtful, Addai probably isn't worth it. If SJax is back, I think he may be OK. If it comes to picking off the wire, I would go with Torrain as I think he has the most upside of the bunch.
I agree 100%. Dont be surprised if you pick wrong on the TE's but its not a bad problem to have. Torrain looks like the starter "for now". Addai, is he even starting? Blount I hear is injured. Plan on being without both those guys. go with Jackson and Torrain.

Or grab Blount and Addai's backup as they will get the bulk of the load. But Washington is playing the Eagles and they plan old suck on defense. Yeah they have nice corners, but who are their linebackers? And their Dline?
Blake is online now   Reply With Quote