View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011   #129
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Here's a conundrum for you:

Owen Daniels @BAL
or
Vernon Davis vsDET?

Detroit has actually let TE's score on them somewhat this year, and I don't know what to think of Baltimore, or Joel Dreesen having a 100 yard game while Owen Daniels is perfectly healthy.

Also I have 3 RB's and 2 spots. I have no idea:

LeGarrett Blount vsNO
Joseph Addai @CIN
Stephen Jackson @GB

Probably should wait and see if Addai and Blount are even playing in their game, but the best RB left on the waiver wire is Kendall Hunter, then Isaac Redman, then Ryan Torain.
Not a bad deal with the TE's, but I would go with VD on this one. More likely to get points given the matchup for the Texans. Either one should be fine though, just a matter of betting on who will get the ball more.

I hear Blount is doubtful, Addai probably isn't worth it. If SJax is back, I think he may be OK. If it comes to picking off the wire, I would go with Torrain as I think he has the most upside of the bunch.