View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011   #50
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I do this trade thread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatepaki View Post
standard yahoo league NON ppr.
1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 flex, 1 tight end, 1 def, 1 kicker

I'm just a little gun shy mainly bc of this stat:
forte 345 receiving yards (in addition to his 440 rushing yds)
AJ and Roddy each have 352 receiving yards
In an NON-PPR league, I would advise against this trade. Roddy White hasn't been as good as I had hoped this year, and AJ is out for another week or so, plus a bye in week 11. Your team would have 4 #1 WRs if you do this trade, and only two #1 RBs. You can't play all 4 WRs at once, but you can play all three RBs. I like your setup as it is, and if anything, I would try to trade CJ for AJ or White if you really want one of them and the other guy is hard up for RBs.