View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011   #44
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I do this trade thread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatepaki View Post
Someone offered me AJ + roddy white for matt forte (he's winless so he wants to blow up his team)

Notable members on my team:
qb: schaub, bradford
rb: forte, fred jackson, Chris johnson
wr: vincent jackson, stevie johnson, mike williams (tb), nate washington

i'm kind of tempted to do this. i was thinking if that trade went through I'd be able to flip one of the wrs for a qb as someone is trying to trade stafford.

should I go for it? (there's something to be said for standing pat as I haven't lost yet, but I'm always looking to improve)
What's your setup for starting? Do you have a flex? Is it PPR?