View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011   #10
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55069 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Schaub, Pattern Unlocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
I hate to admit it (because I like Schaub and want him to do well as our QB), but it's starting to be obvious that he's less Manning/Brady/Rogers and more Trent Dilfer/Brad Johnson. All these QBs have rings, btw, so this is not an underhanded diss but more of a pragmatic awakening of sorts.
Manning would have been even less capable of running that ball into the EZ to
win Sundays game than Schaub, and that takes nothing away from him still being one of the all-time greatest QBs, so that leaves Schaub (and Manning)
with only the option of winning the game with a completed forward pass.
Has there been a definitive explanation yet about the communication between
Schaub & JJ in that situation ? I mean did JJ do what he was supposed to do and break in the right direction and Schaub just not throw the pass he was expected to, or did JJ not break in the right direction, or do we even know those things ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote