View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011   #127
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
Interesting. He has scored 23, 24, 6, and 21 points in my fantasy league. Not typical Rivers numbers, but still upper tier fantasy numbers, especially if he hadn't had such a piss poor game in week 3. I agree that his TD to INT ratio isn't what you'd typically expect out of Rivers, but I certainly wouldn't hesitate starting him when he has put up 20+ points in 3 out of 4 weeks.
I only get a point per 50 yards passing and no 300 yard bonus so TDs are a lot more important in my setting but yeah I'm gonna keep rolling with Rivers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
Um... Any suggestions?
Sorry man didn't see it in time.