View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011   #2
FirstTexansFan
The Unknown Fan

Rep Power: 30093 FirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respectedFirstTexansFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to FirstTexansFan
Default Re: Thanks Blue Crew

I had an opportunity to see a few folks in the Blue Crew tailgate area. Wasn't able to stay as long as I wished (Wife is part Raccoon, and their were too many shiny objects to distract her hehe), but thanks for the beer! I'll be back for the Cleveland game, and next year, I intend to join the season tickets ranks, and spend every Sunday I can at Reliant. We had an awesome time, regardless of the outcome of the game.
Dread-Head's #1 Fan, Because He Hates The Cowboys As Much As Me!
FirstTexansFan is offline   Reply With Quote