View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011   #11
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 243454 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans V Oakland Raiders Gameday thread RIP AD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
I am worried that the Raiders will try to make this a win one for Al moment and have that extra bounce in their step. Also, I am worried McFadden will shred our run D.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
I'm also worried that Al Davis is being re-born into the Anti-Christ as we speak.

But that's another story. GO TEXANS!!!
It will be a sad day if we lose this game because our team only shows up for only half the game and/or our D gets destroyed by the run or pass........and the blame is placed on the spirited Raiders team's resurrection of the Ghost of Al Davis.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote