View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011   #4
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans V Oakland Raiders Gameday thread RIP AD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelganger View Post
I am worried that the Raiders will try to make this a win one for Al moment and have that extra bounce in their step. Also, I am worried McFadden will shred our run D.
Well, I see it this way:

We're going to do a moment of silence for it. Which will be seen as a classy gesture for a visiting team such as the Raiders.

Then, we might have to kick off the ball to them. But our defense, with the help of our loud crowd at Reliant, forces them to punt to us.

Whenever we get the ball, whether it's off a punt or the initial kickoff, we're going to drive it down and score a TD. Most likely via Arian Foster.

And there goes any "momentum" they might have had off the emotional aspect of his death this weekend. Now, it's just another ballgame at that point.