View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011   #2
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39889 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans V Oakland Raiders Gameday thread RIP AD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Here we go guys the Oakland Raiders are here So lets welcome them to the House of Pain. I am not worried bout Als Ghost, I am not worried bout AJ missing we got a game to play so lets get ready to RUMBLE, Whos with Me?
I am worried that the Raiders will try to make this a win one for Al moment and have that extra bounce in their step. Also, I am worried McFadden will shred our run D.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote