View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011   #124
playa465
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7473 playa465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
Curious who I should start though. I need to pick a starter at the flex as well as WR2. Lesean McCoy and Run-DMC are locks at RB 1 & 2 and Fitz is a lock at WR1.

So here are my options for the flex and WR2:

J-Stewart vs NO
Michael Bush @ HOU (already starting McFadden so I'm leaning towards no with him)
Eric Decker vs SD
Jordy Nelson @ ATL

I could also potentially drop Aaron Hernandez (as I am feeling pretty good about OD) and sign one of Jacoby Jones, Victor Cruz, David Nelson, or Pierre Garcon.

Thoughts? Thanks!!!
I would go J-Stewart and Jordy Nelson...Stewart is being more productive fantasy wise than DeAngelo (plus he is their receiving back); Jordy Nelson is solid but the Pack have plenty of weapons.

I'm kinda in the same boat b/c my lineup is decimated by the bye week...my choices at flex are: Nate Washington (Titans #1 receiver against the best pass defense), J-Stewart (dual threat esp if Panthers get down early and they go str8 to passing) or Thomas Jones (vs a weak run D)...what ya think
playa465 is offline   Reply With Quote