View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011   #120
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 32050 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
Yeah man, Rivers is a top 5 NFL QB. You start him every week no questions asked IMO.
I love Rivers, I've had him on my teams for years but it's tough to keep starting him when he is currently sitting right behind Tarvaris Jackson and Alex Smith in fantasy points.

He has 5 TD's and 6 INT's right now and that's against an extremely soft pass defense schedule. The teams he has played rank 17th, 28th, 30th, and 32 defending the pass.

I'm giving him the nod this week but I'm starting to wonder if something is wrong with Philip Rivers.