View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011   #36
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate

After reading this post again, I think i will just focus on desserts! Earthquake cake comes to mind since we're hosting Cali fans! Maybe a rum cake and some brownies, and NO the brownies won't have "green" stuff in them! Sorry Raider fans!! That stuff ain't legal in Texas, YET!!

A breakfast casserole sounds like something to start the day, and YES JOE, Kara will make monkey bread for this game!!

If Katie and Kathryn have room for me to plug in a crock pot, I'll bring some queso! Chips, dip, and whatever comes to mind when I hit the grocery store in about 15 mins. Probably go by and buy some homemade tamales also.

One thing I WON'T be bringing is a RAIDER fan! But, that's because i don't know any!

See ya all in the morning!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote