View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011   #35
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate

Ok I got the pinatta, the shots, a cooler with space and ice, will probably bring something to eat but I do have a grill.

Robroy72 you are welcome to come and tailgate with the blue Crew I have been told by the Texans that we have the largest by area and most family oriented tailgate on stadium grounds. Youand whoever you bring with you are welcome and when you get there make your self at home and lets us know you have arrived. Texans Raiders who cares it is a tailgate and we are there to have fun so come join the party. The gloves come off round 11:00 to 11:30 as the meeting gets closer but besides that lets get jiggy with it.

Billy will be intow and should be doing the announcements. if he gets rested from the golf game in Dallas.

is it sunday yet