View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011   #29
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I do this trade thread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
So I dropped Ed Dickson for Alex Smith. Then was offered a trade of Cam Newton and Johnny Knox, for my Dwayne Bowe and Alex Smith. I accepted. He has Vick starting so he made a risky bet, but if Vicky stays healthy it could work out well for him getting Bowe. I had to make the trade since Kolb and Bradford werent getting me more than 11 points a game. I have since dropped Bradford.

Did I make the correct decision?
I think you did the right thing, as Cam will greatly improve your team over Kolb/Bradford/Smith. Losing Bowe will hurt in a 3 WR league, but WRs are so up and down with their points that it's probably best in the long run.

I'm not a fan of Bowe since JC went down, as I don't think Cassel will be getting him the ball much. Last year, I think a lot of Bowe's production came from the fact that JC was averaging 4.8 yards per carry and was a huge threat. That forced teams to play the run more, and leave Bowe 1 on 1. Now KC has no run game, and Cassel will be exposed for the pretender he is.