View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011   #27
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30535 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I do this trade thread"

Alright, I declined the Mendenhall trade and asked around in the league (most of our guys don`t trade as well) - and Ive found one that might be interesting. First again, here is my situation:

Since Jamaal Charles went out I have a problem at HB. Right now my 2 starters are Beanie Wells (just had a great game but injury prone) and Cedric Benson who might be out for 3 weeks. Behind them I have Michael Bush and just picked up Stevan Ridley.

Now, my depth at WR is pretty good with Hakeem Nicks, Brandon Marhsall, Steve Smith (Car), Plaxico Burress, Devin Hester and Michael Crabtree. My depth at TE is exceptionally good with Rob Gronkowski and Owen Daniels.

So now someone offered me Lagarette Blount for Hakeem Nicks, or Jahvid Best for Steve Smith. What do you think? Id really like to cash in on my TE situation and offer something like:

Brandon Marshall and Rob Gronkowski for Lagarette Blount and Jordy Nelson

Not sure if he would bite since he is ok at TE with Jason Witten.

So, what would you guys do?
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote