View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011   #12
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate

Ok everybody lets get together on this! Since Im bringing extra people Im upping the order of breakfast tacos. Usually I bring 30 but I'm doing 45 for this game.

In addition Im bring about 10 lbs of Fajita meat (beef & chicken) so if you guys want to work together and bring more meat or help make some sides or bring the fixings that would be great!!

SilverHand said he would help so if we could cordinate it would be eaisier on everyone.

These are the items I can think of:
Sides:
Rice
Beans

Fixings:
shredded cheese
Pico de gallo
hot sauce (we will already have some from breakfast tacos)
sour cream
guacamole
flour tortillas
corn tortillas

Sig Courtesy of False Start

Last edited by BIG TORO; 10-05-2011 at 10:28 AM.
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote