View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011   #25
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I do this trade thread"

I would take Big ben/Flacco and Marshall and go after Brees/Stafford/Vick/Newton. Just propose a trade to anyone with one of those guys who needs another WR. You can afford to give up Marshall with Moss and Decker to play in your #2 spot. Just make sure you don't get a mediocre QB like Schaub, McCoy or Campbell for this deal. Hopefully you can hook someone who likes the name of Marshall.

Also, if Victor Cruz is on the wire, I'd grab him if you can make room. I think he's going to be big in the future given the lack of WRs for the Giants.