View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011   #24
Ckw

Default Re: The "Should I do this trade thread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
What QBs are on the wire? I know Big Ben isn't going to be worth much this year, especially if he's out for a while.

I think the rest of your team is good enough to win it all. McCoy and McFadden are two top 5 RBs. Bradshaw isn't doing great this year, but he's a good flex option. Starting WRs of Fitz and Jackson/Marshall are great. If anything, I would take Flacco and Marshall/Moss to try to upgrade your QB that way. Find a 1-3 team that needs help and has a good QB. You won't get Brady or Brees, but maybe you could snag Stafford or Manning and a #3/4 WR.
I don't have Desean Jackson. I was saying I could get him in this trade potentially.

The people with Stafford are probably wanting a top RB or WR for him I would imagine.

My skill position players are: McFadden, McCoy, Bradshaw, Daniel Thomas, Michael Bush, Larry Fitz, Brandon Marshall, Santana Moss, Eric Decker, & Denarius Moore.

I'd kind of like a better defense (Eagles kind of suck) and a better QB as Flacco and Roesthlisberger are too unreliable. Got any suggestions of trades people might go for?