View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011   #17
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27347 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I do this trade thread"

Since Jamaal Charles went out I have a problem at HB. Right now my 2 starters are Beanie Wells (just had a great game but injury prone) and Cedric Benson who might be out for 3 weeks. Behind them I have Michael Bush and just picked up Stevan Ridley.

Now, my depth at WR is pretty good with Hakeem Nicks, Brandon Marhsall, Steve Smith (Car), Plaxico Burress, Devin Hester and Michael Crabtree. I just got offered the following trade:

Rashard Mendenhall for Hakeem Nicks

I am on the fence. I never liked Mendenhall and so far he had a subpar season and left the last game with a hamstring injury. On the other hand he was projected to be a fantasy powerhouse this season and as far as I know a second round pick in most leagues. What would you do?
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote