View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011   #16
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I do this trade thread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
In one of my leagues my QB's are Kevin Kolb and Sam Bradford. They are literally killing my team. I cant find a team with 2 amazing QB's on their roster as a trade parter.

Is there any way I can trade for a better QB without giving up Ray Rice?

QB Sam Bradford, StL QB
RB Ray Rice, Bal RB
RB Felix Jones, Dal RB P
WR Larry Fitzgerald, Ari WR
WR Dwayne Bowe, KC WR
WR Jeremy Maclin, Phi WR P
TE Greg Olsen, Car TE
D/ST Saints D/ST D/ST
K Sebastian Janikowski, Oak K

Bench Steven Jackson, StL RB P
Bench Chad Ochocinco, NE WR
Bench Shonn Greene, NYJ RB
Bench Kevin Kolb, Ari QB
Bench Ben Tate, Hou RB Q
Bench Lions D/ST D/ST
Bench Brandon LaFell, Car WR
Bench Ed Dickson, Bal TE
I'm in a similar situation with Matt Ryan and Bradford. After getting sniped on the wavier wire for Newton, McCoy, Hasselback, and Campbell, I decided just to drop Bradford and pick up Andy Dalton. He seems good enough as a fill-in for Ryan's bad matchups and bye week. Grossman isn't completely terrible if he's still on the wire for you, as he seems to get positive points each week - something Bradford doesn't do. I dunno, what else is on the wire for you at this point? I don't think you're going to be able to trade much given your squad.