Thread: It's funny...
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011   #32
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81109 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's funny...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Ok classy Titans fans posting in this thread... Could you please call over some of your trolls so we can get all pissy with each other? I just need that blind love on display, that Cowgirl fan type of love...

I'm glad you guys are 2-1, and wish you guys continued success. It'll hurt that much more when we smack yall back into 2010 mode.

Btw, I must admit that I'm a little jealous about Munchak being your new HC. I met the man when I was like 10 years old at a celebrity basketball game. Got to sit and hang out with him for awhile before the game. He was pretty much an idol to me after that. Now he's a rival head coach...pitiful.
Well, I'll say this, with both our clubs now 3-1, the first game now has a much more intense feel to it.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote