View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011   #200
BlueSteel
Veteran

Rep Power: 151 BlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respectedBlueSteel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaninlild View Post
If we go tomorrow to watch the game it will be the BW3 in Mansfield. It is the most comfortable for me without smelling like an ashtray. The wife still needs to see Da Girls play tomorrow. Usually steeltown (kinda annoying) is plentiful no matter which sports bar it is.
That will be about a 30 minute drive for me, but the BW3 up here is overrun with Saints fans that like to run around with flags when their team scores.

My wife and I may swing down to Mansfield just for a change of pace.