View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011   #111
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Choose two:

Stephen Jackson vs WAS (limited practice)
Willis McGahee @ GB
LeGarette Blount vs IND
Joseph Addai @ TB

Was thinking Blount and Addai but meh.

Choose 1:

Robert Meachem @ JAX
Marques Colston @ JAX
Dez Bryant vs DET
AJ Green vs BUF
I'd go with Blount for sure, and Jackson if he's healthy. Otherwise McGahee over Addai IMO.

Is Colston even playing? I thought he was out another 2 weeks. In any case, I'd go with Meachum and Green over Bryant. Bills D has looked bad so far, but not great against the pass. Detroit has a better pass defense, likely due to all the pressure from the front 7. I expect them to roll over the Cowboys and knock Romo out of the game