View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011   #16
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 52823 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I sign and drop" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw View Post
Can anyone give me some advice? Stupid espn moved Aaron Hernandez from out to questionable even though there is no way he plays. So, I dropped him. After the trade I just made, I have room to sign another TE (OD is my starting TE but I am not sold on him with the Texans offense now as unpredictable as the Saints). Anyway, I can't decide who to sign: Aaron Hernandez to stash for when he is healthy again or Fred Davis (who looked to be a top 10 TE until this last week).

So who should I sign?
I don't think either is a bad choice. Hernandez is higher risk but also higher reward imo, Brady has been lights out this season and he likes to go to Hernandez. Fred Davis has been good though and he doesn't have a busted up MCL.