View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011   #103
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
Wondering if I should keep starting Frank Gore. I have Sproles as my backup running back so may start him this week instead.

Also, does anyone use ESPN Fantasy football? They have this stupid setting where you can't drop certain players and it can't be changed if you're in a standard FF league. It sucks because I wanted to drop Gore and pick up Daniel Thomas but can't because of that setting.

EDIT: Realized it's a LM league so the setting can be changed if the league manager decides to. I still think it's a stupid rule.
I would start Sproles until Gore showed me something. I have Gore in my money league and I haven't started him once, and I have horrible running backs in that league.