View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011   #100
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

Wondering if I should keep starting Frank Gore. I have Sproles as my backup running back so may start him this week instead.

Also, does anyone use ESPN Fantasy football? They have this stupid setting where you can't drop certain players and it can't be changed if you're in a standard FF league. It sucks because I wanted to drop Gore and pick up Daniel Thomas but can't because of that setting.

EDIT: Realized it's a LM league so the setting can be changed if the league manager decides to. I still think it's a stupid rule.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote